accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More jenkins results
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 19:32:00 GMT
If I wasn't clear the first time, anyone can view the results right now.

I'm still not sure why you feel the need to impose external control over
a system that I'm paying for and offering to provide as a service to the
project. Unless I get hit by a truck, it's not like I won't be
responsive -- and if I do rescind on that promise, you are more than
welcome to call me out on it. Being unresponsive is one criticism that I
don't think I've been given WRT Accumulo.

IMO, the real question here is are people going to be looking at these
results and doing anything with them? If they're just going to
/dev/null, it's not worth it to me and I'll just do triage/fixing as I
find time.