accumulo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Number of tests over 1.6 branch
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:43:06 GMT
+1. Y'all are continuing to create fine software.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 11:47 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:
> Corey and I were chatting earlier this week and we wondered about how the
> number of tests has grown over the 1.6 branch.
>
> I kicked off test runs over 1.6.0, 1.6.1, and 1.6.2 to see how the numbers
> fared. We actually increased the number of tests (combined unit and
> integration) over each release!
>
> Just some fun numbers that I thought I could share with everyone. Personally
> I was most happy to see the accumulo-test numbers grow from 278 to 286 to
> 303.
>
> 1.6.0 - 06162580e885f11863d1a6d22f952bce35b78b68
>
>  0 failures, 5 skipped, 1,253 tests
> Module                                          Fail    Total
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo                    0               0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-core                   0           641
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-docs                   0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-examples-simple    0               15
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-fate                   0           7
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-gc                 0               30
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-master                 0           6
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-maven-plugin           0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-minicluster            0           12
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-monitor            0               3
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-native                 0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-project            0               0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-proxy                  0           35
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-server-base            0           147
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-start                  0           31
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-test                   0           278
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-trace                  0           6
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-tracer                 0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-tserver            0               42
>
> 1.6.1 - 88c5473b3b49d797d3dabebd12fe517e9b248ba2
>
>  0 failures, 5 skipped, 1,403 tests
> Module                                          Fail    Total
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo                    0               0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-core                   0           700
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-docs                   0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-examples-simple    0               15
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-fate                   0           40
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-gc                 0               30
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-master                 0           7
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-maven-plugin           0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-minicluster            0           17
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-monitor            0               3
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-native                 0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-project            0               0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-proxy                  0           35
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-server-base            0           188
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-start                  0           31
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-test                   0           286
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-trace                  0           6
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-tracer                 0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-tserver            0               45
>
> 1.6.2 - 42943a1817434f1f32e9f0224941aa2fff162e74
>
>  2 failures, 6 skipped, 1,438 tests
> Module                                          Fail    Total
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo                    0               0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-core                   0           701
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-docs                   0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-examples-simple    0               15
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-fate                   0           5
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-gc                 0               30
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-master                 0           8
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-maven-plugin           0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-minicluster            0           15
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-monitor            0               4
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-native                 0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-project            0               0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-proxy                  2           35
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-server-base            0           189
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-start                  0           33
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-test                   0           303
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-trace                  0           6
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-tracer                 0           0
> org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-tserver            0               49

Mime
View raw message