accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Growing project involvement
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 05:21:59 GMT
Bringing this discussion to a close (finally -- sorry this took so
long). First and foremost, thank you to all who took the time to
participate.

To avoid letting this being a bunch of "dudes" sitting around and
talking about "how Accumulo could be better", I took the suggestions and
translated them into JIRA issues.

Please take a read, give any feedback you have, and offer your valuable
time to take one of them on (self-assign)!

- Josh