accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "panqingcui@163.com" <panqing...@163.com>
Subject Re: Re: data Versions
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 01:05:02 GMT
HI
   Once the configuration of this place, but I use WholeRowIterator query, there will be multiple
data

panqingcui@163.com

From: Billie Rinaldi-2 [via Apache Accumulo]
Date: 2015-02-25 23:35
To: panqingcui@163.com
Subject: Re: data Versions
Here is an example of how to configure the number of versions:
http://accumulo.apache.org/1.6/accumulo_user_manual.html#_versioning_iterators_and_timestamps
If you want to age off data, here is an example (note there's a typo; the
example says it deletes after 30 seconds, but it is set to 3 seconds):
http://accumulo.apache.org/1.6/accumulo_user_manual.html#_filters

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 11:03 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> <
> http://apache-accumulo.1065345.n5.nabble.com/file/n13350/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720150225150133.png
> >
>  I found an article on the Internet, the number can be configured data
> version, but what should be configured?
>

> --

http://apache-accumulo.1065345.n5.nabble.com/data-Versions-tp12997p13351.html
To unsubscribe from data Versions, click here.
NAML