accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any "favorite" software project sites?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:30:29 GMT
https://www.vagrantup.com/ - easy to understand message hits you right
away - "Development Environment Made Easy".

The Accumulo home page uses a passive voice, I just noticed. It says
"The Apache Accumuloâ„¢ sorted, distributed key/value store is a robust,
scalable, high performance data storage and retrieval system."
Perhaps something more active like "powers the largest databases in
the world" Or "World's Fastest Ingest Rate." or "World's Most Secure
Data Repository"