accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Any "favorite" software project sites?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 21:51:40 GMT
I'm working on going through the suggestions from the "Growing Project
Interest" discussion a weeks back.

One thing that is very obvious already is that we lack a "compelling"
site. The latest redesign is definitely an improvement over the former,
but it doesn't really entice and make you want to read/learn more. We
have some really nice content as well, but it's often hidden or not
easily consumable.

Anyone have any suggestions about projects/sites that they really knock
it out of the park? I've found Drill, Flink and Stratos to all have nice
looking sites just poking around the TLP listing.