accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Avellanet, Tatiana (HP Technology Center)" <tatiana.avella...@hp.com>
Subject Deploying Accumulo with Slider View Ambari 1.7 Question
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:08:33 GMT
Good morning:

My name is Tatiana Avellanet and I worked for Hewlett-Packard Technology Center in Puerto
Rico. I have been trying to deploy Accumulo using Slider View in Ambari 1.7 unsuccessfully
for some time. I am using package in http://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP/centos6/2.x/GA/2.2.0.0/slider-app-packages/accumulo/slider-accumulo-app-package-1.6.1.2.2.0.0-2041.zip.
I create the /user/yarn folder in hdfs and assigned rights to yarn user. Then I proceed to
the Slider View interface and select Create App, then select ACCUMULO as the application type
and used accumulo as the name with all defaults configurations and then create the application:
[cid:image007.jpg@01D03A19.32FBCAA0][cid:image008.jpg@01D03A19.32FBCAA0] [cid:image009.jpg@01D03A19.32FBCAA0]
 [cid:image011.jpg@01D03A19.32FBCAA0]

[cid:image013.jpg@01D03A19.32FBCAA0] [cid:image015.jpg@01D03A19.32FBCAA0]  [cid:image021.jpg@01D03A19.32FBCAA0]

The application goes from Accepted to Running and then after about 10 minute it fails with
error:

Unstable Application Instance : - failed with component ACCUMULO_MASTER failing 6 times (0
in startup); threshold is 5 - last failure: Failure container_1422305155071_0001_01_000014
on host ambariServer: http:// ambariServer:19888/jobhistory/logs/ ambariServer:45454/container_1422305155071_0001_01_000014/ctx/yarn

Attached is the slider-out.txt log from Yarn. I can successfully deploy storm using this same
environment but Accumulo keeps failing. This is a small cluster, with only 3 nodes (all of
them are NodeManagers and Slider Clients).

I can't figure out what is wrong. Can you help me with this?

Thanks,

Tatiana Avellanet
Software Designer V
ESSN SC PuertoRico - Hewlett-Packard Company
Tel. : 1 787 658 4039
email : tatiana.avellanet@hp.com
Hwy 110 North KM 5.1, Bld 1 Aguadilla, PR 00603