accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Nolet <cjno...@gmail.com>
Subject build.sh script still being used?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 06:01:53 GMT
I'm working on updating the "Making a Release" page on our website [1] with
more detailed instructions on the steps involved. "Create the candidate"
section references the build.sh script and I'm contemplating just removing
it altogether since it seems like, after quick discussions with a few
individuals, maven is mostly being called directly. I don't want to remove
this, however, if there are others in the community who still feel it is
necessary.

The commands that are present in the script are going to be well documented
on the page already. Do we need to keep the script around?

[1] http://accumulo.apache.org/releasing.html