accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: State of 1.6 branches
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2014 18:00:13 GMT
Changes for 1.6.3 should go in the 1.6 branch. However, it may be the case
that branch is released from an earlier commit. The release manager should
be responsible for ensuring any additional fixes included in the 1.6.2
release from the 1.6 branch are properly marked for 1.6.2.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii