accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Checkstyle Notes
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 20:34:59 GMT
I pushed some changes to the 1.5 branch to GitHub:
https://github.com/ctubbsii/accumulo/tree/ACCUMULO-3451
There's 3 commits:
1. reformat everything (also gets rid of tab characters, organizes imports,
and strips whitespace off the ends of lines)
2. Add checkstyle enforcer rules to pom
3. Make changes to comply with checkstyle rules (some of the compliance is
satisfied by step 1, which made this easier and more minimal)

I haven't merged to other branches, or pushed anything to ASF git.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii