accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA Tickets for 1.6.2 Release
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 15:52:31 GMT
There are 8 blockers listed for 1.6.2 [1]. Only 1 is currently marked "In
Progress", 4 are unassigned, and 2 are documentations for the user manual,
and 1 is documentation for the release notes.

Does anybody have specific items to add to the release notes?

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.6.2%20and%20project%20%3D%20ACCUMULO

--
Christopher L Tubbs II