accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Marion <dmario...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of 1.6 branches
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2014 17:46:37 GMT
That didnt clear it up for me. BTW, the release management section needs to
be changed now that we have adopted semver. I will make a ticket for that.

I will change the question. We are working on releasing 1.6.2. Where should
changes for 1.6.3 be placed?
Dave, consult http://accumulo.apache.org/git.html

tl;dr No, the 1.6 branch is for the lifetime of all 1.6 versions.

WRT the other branches you are seeing, I'm guessing it's Corey doing
something in preparation for making a 1.6.2.