accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Tickets for 1.6.2 Release
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 18:06:56 GMT
Thanks for starting this up, Corey. Have you started tracking a CHANGES
list yet (do we need to update anything added back in 1.6.2)?

Oof, good point re semver. Let's coordinate on triaging the tickets as
there are quite a few. On IRC? I don't want multiple people to spend
time looking at the same issues :)