accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accumulo schema design
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 03:37:17 GMT
We don't provide any means to pool Connectors for you; however, you
should attempt to reuse Connectors when you can. Many libraries contain
pool implementations which you can reuse to implement this. It is fairly
common to simply pass around a Connector inside an application.

It isn't very expensive to make a Connector, so you also don't have to
worry about always pooling them.

The same is true for ZooKeeperInstance objects.