accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Fagan, Michael" <Michael_Fa...@cable.comcast.com>
Subject Re: Instructions on running test suites
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 00:07:46 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to the run the 1.6.1 benchmark tests in
$ACCUMULO_HOME/test/system/bench

And getting the following error on a centos 6.4 machine:

./run.py -u cloud -p secret -z zk1:2181 -i DEV CloudStone1
Test the speed at which we can check that accumulo is up and we can reach
all the slaves. Lower is better. ... ERROR

ERROR: Test the speed at which we can check that accumulo is up and we can
reach all the slaves. Lower is better.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./cloudstone1/cloudstone1.py", line 35, in runTest
    accumulo('bin', 'accumulo'))
  File "/usr/lib/accumulo/test/system/bench/lib/slaves.py", line 86, in
runAll
    slaves = slaveNames()
  File "/usr/lib/accumulo/test/system/bench/lib/slaves.py", line 27, in
slaveNames
    return [s.strip() for s in open(accumuloConf('slaves'))]
NameError: global name 'accumuloConf' is not defined

Ran 1 test in 4.897s

FAILED (errors=1)
INFO:test.bench:                   CloudStone1:  4.90

I have not been able to find where accumuloConf is defined.

Regards,
Mike Fagan