accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Nolet <cjno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute Examples/Exercises
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 19:30:40 GMT
+1 for adding the examples to contrib.

I was, myself, reading over this email wondering how a set of 11 separate
examples on the use of Accumulo would fit into the core codebase-
especially as more are contributed over tinme. I like the idea of giving
community members an outlet for contributing examples that they've built so
that we can continue to foster that without having to fit them in the core
codebase. It just seems more maintainable.