accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ACCUMULO-3177 and ACCUMULO-3178
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:27:26 GMT
Thank you for your response. I request that you please be timely, as these
issues have sat idle for a long time, and the maintenance burden of keeping
them current with the HEAD of master is becoming excessive. I await your
reviews/objections. Thanks.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii