accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject ACCUMULO-3177 and ACCUMULO-3178
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:08:25 GMT
My intention is to, sometime this week, take a thorough look at the patches
and reviews available for ACCUMULO-3177 (create a per-table VolumeChooser)
and ACCUMULO-3178 (example implementation of an alternate
VolumeChooser/test case for ACCUMULO-3177). Given the discussions
surrounding ACCUMULO-3176, and because they originated as the overall
ACCUMULO-3089 (which had some objections that may not have been resolved) I
wanted to give this notice, to ensure that there is opportunity for
objections to occur and be discussed here first.

Presumably, the objections for ACCUMULO-3176 are different from any that
might be held for 3177 and 3178, but there was limited follow-up
clarification of the objections raised after the issues were re-scoped as
separate, more specific, JIRA sub-tasks. So, I'm not sure there are any
still outstanding for those. Since the reviews are still open for those, I
just wanted to invite discussion either here, or (perhaps even better) in
the specific review in ReviewBoard.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii