accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribute Examples/Exercises
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 17:59:53 GMT
Adapting to the existing examples makes a bit more sense to me. If they're
a contrib, I think they'd be better served as an externally maintained
contrib. If we accept them into the project as an internal contrib, that
kind of reflects a willingness and an obligation to maintain them, and
that's less likely as an internal contrib than as part of the build
examples or as an externally linked contrib, I think (from observing the
state of the existing internal contrib repos).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii