accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>
Subject Re: Java 1.7.0_71 and ACCUMULO-3031
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 05:04:40 GMT
According to the Java 7u71, it hasn't been fixed, and is still scheduled
for 7u72. I think I read somewhere that 7u71 was an emergency security
release.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/2col/7u71-bugfixes-2298226.html
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/2col/7u72-bugfixes-2298229.html

You're looking for:
  Regression in verifier for <init> method call from inside of a branch

Mike