accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <d...@apache.org>
Subject Updated Accumulo Benchmarking Paper
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 22:46:47 GMT
Hi All,

There is an updated version of the paper "Benchmarking Apache Accumulo
BigData Distributed Table Store Using Its Continuous Test Suite" that's
currently linked in the papers section of the Accumulo website.

Would anyone object to me updating the link? I believe I have the necessary
karma to do so, but was reluctant to do so without first informing the
community of my intent..

This version has been edited for clarity, structure and includes results
from running the tests described on the paper on Amazon EC2. It no longer
bears the IEEE Big Data mark.

The new link is http://sqrrl.com/media/accumulo-benchmarking-2.1.pdf

Drew