accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instructions on running test suites
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 00:39:14 GMT
In test/system/bench/lib/slaves.py, change the line "from lib.path
import accumulo" to "from lib.path import *". That fixed the error for me.

A word of warning about code-rot in these tests. I remember trying to
get them fixed up in the 1.4 time frame, and I'm not sure if they've
gotten much love since. By all means though, let us know where they're
broken and we'll take care of 'em.

I'll open an issue for this bug. Thanks!

- Josh