accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TabletLocator API stability / alternates?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 00:31:57 GMT
I don't think there is any class/method that we consider to be in our
"Public API" that does what you want.

You're also not the first one that has tried to do something using
TabletLocator and has been bitten by it
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2594).

At this point, I think we should look at bringing tablet locality into
the public API for 1.7.0 or 2.0.0. Would you be interested in filing an
issue on JIRA and helping to flesh out the functionality requirements?