accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "John R. Frank" <...@diffeo.com>
Subject Re: C++ accumulo client --> native clients for Python, Go, Ruby etc
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 20:03:00 GMT

There is an initial start on a C++ client here:

https://github.com/phrocker/apeirogon/issues/1#issuecomment-57958812

Looks like it is starting to use the underlying thrift interfaces, just
like the java client.

It would be great to get this supported in core accumulo.  My company
would be interested in helping to support work on this.  To get it jump
started, we could offer a bounty or maybe focused consulting engagement,
and then longer term we could help maintain the code (since we'd be using
it.)

jrf