accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins now building pull-requests against apache/accumulo
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 23:00:22 GMT
Nah, the maven-compiler-plugin configuration passes -source 1.6 -target 1.6
to javac, which will catch 99% of that. There's a few compile-time type
safety stuff with generics that it won't catch, but these are fringe cases
that are easily caught and fixed, so I don't think it's worth having two
jobs for.

And, no problem. Thanks for adding this! Seems like it will be useful.
Though, I think we still need to decide how much pull-request spam we want
to deal with.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii