accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins now building pull-requests against apache/accumulo
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 21:34:17 GMT
I bumped the JDK version to 1.7, so pull requests against master work, and
I made it use Maven 3.2.1, so we benefit from performance and bugfixes in
the latest maven, and to protect against future changes that might require
a newer maven.

I also changed the name to "Accumulo-Pull-Requests" to eliminate the spaces
in the URL, so it is now:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo-Pull-Requests/

Incidentally, this rename makes it show up correctly under:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Accumulo/

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii