accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins now building pull-requests against apache/accumulo
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 23:21:16 GMT
I'm not worried about this Jenkins job. I doubt this will introduce
significant spam. I'm more worried about the spam from comments on pull
requests/reviews on pull requests that might discourage pull requests in
general, and reduce the likelihood of this Jenkins job getting much use.
But, that's a separate thread. :)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii