accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.7 release timeline
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 03:47:28 GMT
Ah, I assumed it had instrumentation! Okay, cool. Thanks for the
clarification. So, I see that it definitely makes sense to work towards
merging htrace and cloudtrace/accumulo-trace, and fix the shortcomings as
it matures. (Now, back to the show/main thread. ;) )

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii