accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Accumulo Powered By Logo
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 19:56:50 GMT
I don't know what is meant by "official logo", but if we're referring to
trademarks, one could argue (successfully?) that the 'a' by itself, in that
specific style, is a trademark, just like the full logo we use on the page,
especially since we use the 'a' by itself in the monitor page's "favicon".

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii