accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.7 release timeline
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 01:36:54 GMT
Zipkin is a possible replacement for our trace collection system.  It does
not provide instrumentation like cloudtrace or htrace, so even if we make
zipkin the default collection system we will still need instrumentation.
Anyway, we can discuss the details and approach elsewhere.  I'd certainly
want the trace work to be in 2.0, but if we decide not to put it in 1.7
that would be okay.