accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From dlmarion <dlmar...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Deprecation removal for 1.7.0
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 23:16:28 GMT
Personally I think this discussion is headed in the wrong direction. I would suggest picking
a release numbering policy. Then, develop the features for the release and adjust the release
number based on the client api changes caused by the changes in the release. If someone needs
a feature but cant afford the client api change, then try to backport it. We should try to
move forward.

Kepner <kepner@ll.mit.edu> </div><div>Subject: Re: Deprecation removal for
1.7.0 </div><div>
board of some sort on the website, or is a request for comment on the
user list sufficient?