accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [accumulo] your /dist/ artifacts - 1 BAD signature
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:33:03 GMT
[note: thread moved to dev@]

Okay, I just confirmed that the current files in dist are the same ones in
Maven Central are the same ones that we voted on. So, that issue is
resolved. I double checked and saw that the gpg-signed tag hasn't been
created for 1.6.1 (git tag -s 1.6.1 origin/1.6.1-rc1). I guess technically
anybody could do this, and merge it (along with the version bump to
1.6.2-SNAPSHOT commit) to 1.6.2-SNAPSHOT branch (and forward, with -sours),
if Corey doesn't have time/gets busy.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii