accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thoughts on scaling back github integration
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 21:27:51 GMT
Does worklog also get sent to the notifications list? That's probably okay.
I'd still like to seem them batched, if possible. GitHub is fire-and-forget
(unless RB, which batches, and you "publish"), but whatever ASF is doing to
capture these comments and copy them over, could presumably batch them
hourly, or at least every 15 minutes.

Another shortcoming I've seen is that no notification appears to be
generated when the pull request is updated.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii