accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thoughts on scaling back github integration
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:50:52 GMT
I was thinking about this... and I was wondering if this is done by the ASF
integration could batch these comments for mailing to the dev list and/or
commenting on JIRA. I really like using GitHub for reviews/comments.
Issuing pull requests is very seamless, but the comment activity is a bit
annoying.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii