accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Thoughts on scaling back github integration
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:47:36 GMT
Devs,

Github integration is nice... but, I'm not a fan of how comments on diffs
are posted to the JIRAs. Each line note is a separate comment and it
includes a ton of irrelevant diff output. Looking at ACCUMULO-3089 is what
triggered this reaction for me.

Does anybody else have thoughts on this? I don't know what our integration
options are, but I would  prefer something less intrusive. It's really easy
to lose the actual discussion with what we have now.

Mike