accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to release 1.6.1?
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:22:55 GMT
That's exactly my plan, Christopher. Keith has been the man working on a
fix for ACCUMULO-1628 which is what I've been spinning on to get 1.5.2
out the door. I want to spend a little time today looking at his patch
to understand the fix and run some tests myself. Hopefully John can
retest the patch as well since he had an environment that could
reproduce the bug.

Right after we get 1.5.2, I'm happy to work on 1.6.1 as well.

- Josh