accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.5.2 RC0
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 18:09:14 GMT
Thanks. Running the build (mvn verify), I get some NullPointerExceptions
from MiniAccumuloCluster, but I'm only looking at stdout, so I'm not sure
what test is failing. My guess is that we're failing to check the return
code of a Process object in MiniAccumuloCluster, but I'd have to re-run the
build to verify.

Signatures/hashes look good. Are we planning on including the RPM/DEBs,
also? I know we dropped them from 1.6.x, but not sure if we wanted to
maintain them for 1.5.x.
The SHA1 matches the src tarball, except the missing SCM file, .gitignore,
which is expected.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oops! Just pushed it.
>

> On 8/8/14, 1:27 PM, Christopher wrote:
>
>> There is no such SHA1 in the git repo. Please push a branch with that SHA1
>> as the head, so it can be compared with the tarball up for vote.
>>

>> --
>> Christopher L Tubbs II
>> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Devs,
>>>
>>> Please consider the following candidate for Apache Accumulo 1.5.2
>>>
>>> Tag: 1.5.2rc0
>>> SHA1: 1f03ba93f8fc8b24b85873d6f024bd05dd102e11
>>> Staging Repository: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>>> orgapacheaccumulo-1012/
>>>
>>> Source tarball: http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>>> orgapacheaccumulo-1012/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo/1.5.
>>> 2/accumulo-1.5.2-src.tar.gz
>>> Binary tarball: http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>>> orgapacheaccumulo-1012/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo/1.5.
>>> 2/accumulo-1.5.2-bin.tar.gz
>>> (Append ".sha1", ".md5" or ".asc" to download the signature/hash for a
>>> given artifact.)
>>>
>>> Signing keys available at: https://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS
>>>
>>> Over 1.5.1, we have 97 issues resolved. You can find them at
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
>>> projectId=12312121&version=12326272 or https://git-wip-us.apache.org/
>>> repos/asf?p=accumulo.git;a=commitdiff;h=139bd83cfbe75c382b8fc1c9791394