accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.5.2 RC0
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 20:31:37 GMT
Are you still manually editing the release properties file to prepare a
release candidate, in order to checkout the release tag for "mvn
release:perform"?
If so, you should add "<localCheckout>true</localCheckout>" to the release
plugin config, so you don't have to do that. (Compare with master branch
pom.xml)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii