accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update Maven requirements to handle HTTPS?
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2014 21:41:44 GMT
I see a massive headache incoming doing this. Is there a middle ground
we can encourage people to use that isn't going to break everyone
downstream?

Can we make some recommendations to clients about how to use HTTPS
instead of HTTP access to avoid the MITM attack (which I assume is the
primary reason for suggesting the update).