accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.5.2 RC0
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:50:55 GMT
For those keeping track, this failed last night with no votes.

Since there is re-invigorated discussion on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1628, I plan to defer the
next RC a bit to see if we can come up with a good solution and not have
to immediately start thinking about 1.5.3.

- Josh