accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.5.2 RC0
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 18:34:41 GMT
I hadn't noticed the NPEs, but I kind of assume they've just been there?
Want to make a ticket to clean them up?

I planned on also including the RPMs/DEBs. I know they haven't had
anything done to them since 1.5.1, but it would still be nice to keep
including them for all of 1.5. Should've included them explicitly, but I
think I saw them in the staging repo as well.