accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Fuchs <afu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: web master?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:24:00 GMT
Jeremy,

If you send me a list of links to papers I would be happy to put them up.
Also, if you (and anyone else) have a model that you like for organizing
that page send me a link and we can work on that too. Given the amount of
content that's out there now it probably makes sense to spend some more
time organizing our site's links.

I just pushed your HPEC 2014 paper and some links to the AccumuloSummit
slides.

Cheers,
Adam