accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitor finding wrong hostname
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 16:02:51 GMT
It's working! I have four single-node accumulo instances running on my
laptop. I can visit the monitor page for each one. Changes in one instance
are isolated from the others. It takes less than 250 milliseconds to start
a new instance.

david@zareason-verix545:~/projects/docker-builds/accumulo$ time
./make_container.sh paul paul
d317a83cb91abc1e908d70ef05b54934b7ff89fb6920b53b62f5432305715fef

real    0m0.249s
user    0m0.022s
sys    0m0.019s