accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Nehal Mehta <nehal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 22:46:34 GMT
We were trying to do so, but adding visibility while adding/searching
documents needs lot more thinking. Adding visibility to core search engine
needs changes to algorithm and that does not make it very scalable.
Integration besides granular visibility is very doable. and we had taken
inspiration from Solandra.

Obviously if we can get it done it adds lot of value. I believe Sqrrl
people have already done it, are they thinking to open source it anytime in
future?