accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AccumuloInputFormat getters
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 01:46:18 GMT
Because those things represent internals of the configuration that are
subject to change, and we don't want end users becoming dependent on them.
They are protected, because they may be needed for subclassing, where the
subclass assumes some greater risk than an end user of the API.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii