accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan Punnoose <rosh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 14:27:26 GMT
Yeah I think David's solution is the best. Though I like the idea of having
a server side Constraint or hook that puts the updates into the queue.

The Cassandra work I had seen actually tightly couples a Cassandra node to
a Solr shard. So all the data that exists on that specific node also exists
on that specific Solr shard. Would be pretty cool to do the same thing with
a tablet server => local Solr shard.