accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kepner, Jeremy - 0553 - MITLL" <kep...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Re: web master?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 02:34:46 GMT
Hi Adam,
  Thanks. I think as categories fill up in the main page you could break them out into separate
pages that appear in the Documents drop down menu on the main page. It would be good to add
a category called "Competitive Peer Reviewed Papers".  To the best of my knowledge, the papers
that should appear in that category are:

Achieving 100,000,000 database inserts per second using Accumulo and D4M - Kepner et al IEEE
HPEC 2014
Paper: http://arxiv.org/abs/1406.4923

Evaluating Accumulo Performance for a Scalable Cyber Data Processing Pipeline - Sawyer et
al IEEE HPEC 2014

Big Data Dimensional Analysis - Gadepally et al IEEE HPEC 2014

Computing on Masked Data: a High Performance Method for Improving Big Data Veracity - Kepner
et al IEEE HPEC 2014
Paper: http://arxiv.org/abs/1406.5751

Genetic Sequence Matching Using D4M Big Data Approaches - Dodson et al IEEE HPEC 2014 (best
paper finalist)

D4M 2.0 Schema: A General Purpose High Performance Schema for the Accumulo Database - Kepner
et al IEEE HPEC 2013
Paper: http://ieee-hpec.org/2013/index_htm_files/11-Kepner-D4Mschema-IEEE-HPEC.pdf
Slides: http://ieee-hpec.org/2013/index_htm_files/11_130716-D4Mschema.pdf

Understanding Query Performance in Accumulo - Sawyer et al IEEE HPEC 2013
Paper: http://ieee-hpec.org/2013/index_htm_files/28-2868615.pdf

LLSuperCloud: Sharing HPC systems for diverse rapid prototyping - Reuther et al IEEE HPEC
2013
Paper: http://ieee-hpec.org/2013/index_htm_files/26-HPEC13_LLSuperCloud_Reuther_final.pdf
Slides: http://ieee-hpec.org/2013/index_htm_files/HPEC+2013+Reuther+SuperCloud+final.pdf

Benchmarking Apache Accumulo BigData Distributed Table Store Using Its Continuous Test Suite
- Sen et al 2013 IEEE International Congress on Big Data
Paper: http://sqrrl.com/media/Accumulo-Benchmark-10312013-1.pdf

Spatio-temporal indexing in non-relational distributed databases - Fox et al 2013 IEEE International
Congress on Big Data
Paper: http://geomesa.github.io/assets/outreach/SpatioTemporalIndexing_IEEEcopyright.pdf

Typograph: Multiscale spatial exploration of text documents - Endert, Alex, et al 2013 IEEE
International Congress on Big Data
Paper: http://people.cs.vt.edu/aendert/Alex_Endert/Research_files/Typograph.pdf

UxV Data to the Cloud via Widgets - Charles et al 18th International Command & Control
Research & Technology Symposium 2013
Paper: http://www.dodccrp.org/events/18th_iccrts_2013/post_conference/papers/051.pdf

Driving Big Data With Big Compute - Byun et al IEEE HPEC 2012
Paper: http://www.mit.edu/~kepner/pubs/ByunKepner_2012_BigData_Paper.pdf
Slides: http://ieee-hpec.org/2012/index_htm_files/42_ID18.pptx

Large Scale Network Situational Awareness Via 3D Gaming Technology - Hubbell et al IEEE HPEC
2012
Paper: http://ieee-hpec.org/2012/index_htm_files/HPEC12_Hubbell.pdf
Slides: http://ieee-hpec.org/2012/index_htm_files/31_ID20.pptx

Rya: a scalable RDF triple store for the clouds - Punnoose et al 1st International Workshop
on Cloud Intelligence, ACM, 2012
Paper: http://sqrrl.com/media/Rya_CloudI20121.pdf

Dynamic distributed dimensional data model (D4M) database and computation system - Kepner
et al ICASSP 2012
Paper: http://www.mit.edu/~kepner/pubs/Kepner_2012_D4M_Paper.pdf
Slides: http://www.mit.edu/~kepner/pubs/Kepner_2012_D4M_Slides.pdf