accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject 1.5.2 rc0 sometime next week hopefully
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:23:21 GMT
I made some time this week to run some tests for a 1.5.2 (unit tests,
functional tests and a 3B continuous ingest/verify with some agitation).

Since the work for 1.5 is already done (just waiting on fixing a bug
noticed after the merge up), I think I'm just waiting on ACCUMULO-2694
to get finished up and then I'll cut the RC. I cleaned up some minor
things that I saw and the other in progress issues, (I think) I have all
verified are good to bump to 1.5.3.

If you have anything that you've had in the back of your mind that you
wanted to get in 1.5.2 or I missed asking you about open, assigned
issues, now's the time to let me know.

Thanks!

- Josh