accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web master?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:24:22 GMT
On 7/21/14, 2:14 PM, Keith Turner wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Adam Fuchs<afuchs@apache.org>  wrote:
>
>> >Thanks Josh, a new version with datatables is now pushed.
>> >
> Cool.  When I look at the page the links for Prev, pages, and Next are all
> squished together

The "showing x of y" div and pagination div are also not aligned with
each other. You can probably fix that easily by float:left'ing the
"showing x of y" div. (the pagination div already has float:right)

You might have to add a CSS class to the data tables invocation so you
can do that, IIRC.

For the pagination text, is it supposed to actually be "buttons" there?
Looking at the datatables site, they have nice, spread out buttons.
Maybe you just missed an extra CSS file?

Besides that, looks good!