accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AccumuloInputFormat getters
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 01:48:15 GMT
The value of the name of the table that the AccumuloInputFormat is going
to read is subject to change? Isn't the point of a getter that it can
unwrap the specifics of the serialization within the configuration and
present the high-level constructs (username, AuthenticationToken, table
name, IteratorSettings, etc) that users expect?